[Openid-specs-ab] is part of rp test site unavailable?

rich levinson rich.levinson at oracle.com
Mon Dec 5 23:12:28 UTC 2016

Hi Roland,

Thanks for the update. I just checked the site again and found it is now available,
so I downloaded the tar file I was looking for. It looks like you reran the tests
because the dates on the data appears fresh (i.e. dec 5), which is fine because
I am looking at the files for general reference, not to isolate specific issues.

   Thanks,
   Rich