[Openid-specs-ab] is part of rp test site unavailable?

rich levinson rich.levinson at oracle.com
Thu Dec 1 23:16:37 UTC 2016

On the "Conformance Testing for RPs" page:
   http://openid.net/certification/rp_testing/

near the end of the page, there is a link to
"An actual example of such a set of test logs is":
     https://rp.certification.openid.net:8080/log/mod_auth_openidc

it times out when I try to access it w the following info:

    "rp.certification.openid.net took too long to respond.
    Try:
    Checking the connection
    Checking the proxy and the firewall
    Running Windows Network Diagnostics
    ERR_TIMED_OUT"

I have accessed it before, successfully, but I have been unable to
for the last couple of days. I tried both from my corporate laptop,
and my own personal system, which does not use the corp network.
and both fail the same way.

Any suggestions?

   Thanks,
   Rich