[Openid-specs-ab] Call info for Thursday call inconsistent in our calendar

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Wed Nov 30 18:36:48 UTC 2016

The call information shown at http://openid.net/wg/connect/ for our Thursday call has https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/181372694 for the join link but  695-548-174 for the access code and meeting ID.  I believe that the info ending in 694 is right and the info ending in 174 has been incorrectly copied from the Monday call.

Can someone please update our calendar entry?  I'd also update the phone numbers if they have changed in the meantime.

                                                                Thanks,