[Openid-specs-ab] RP Testing Instructions

Hans Zandbelt hzandbelt at pingidentity.com
Wed Oct 26 05:41:12 UTC 2016

I believe that for at least some of the tests the RP cannot use a
previously registered dynamic client. It has to go through the flow from
scratch:
1. webfinger
2. discover
3. client registration
4. authorization request
5. authorization response

rather than just doing 4. and 5. with and existing client. The test
description doesn't mention this, though Roland has indicated that perhaps
that is something that may change, depending on demand.

Hans.

--
<https://www.pingidentity.com>[image: Ping Identity]
<https://www.pingidentity.com>