[Openid-specs-ab] RP Testing Instructions

Filip panva.ip at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 20:26:38 UTC 2016

Excellent tool! I'm working my way through Basic profile already. I love
that, unlike OP tests, this can be automated to be part of the library's
standard or publish test suite!

Before i move to other profiles, is there a destination to submit bug
reports for specific tests and the suite itself?

Kind Regards,
*Filip Skokan*

On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 5:08 PM, Mike Jones via Openid-specs-ab <