[Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 3-Oct-16

Nick Roy nroy at internet2.edu
Wed Oct 5 18:28:55 UTC 2016

I'm very interested to find out what Prateek's group's analysis shows.

Revoking the client keys used to do token binding might be a great way
to nuke everything unilaterally, which would be in the control of the
user.  If the server had a way to request that the user approve
revocation of the client keys used with sessions from that server, that
would be even better.

Nick