[Openid-specs-ab] SPA (Single Page App) - Best practices

Preibisch, Sascha H Sascha.Preibisch at ca.com
Tue Aug 16 21:44:01 UTC 2016

Hi everybody!

I get many questions regarding best practices for SPA with OAuth/ OIDC from colleagues and customers. But since I am not a web development expert I do not have the biggest experience on this topic.

I have searched via google and bing but I do not really find good info about that topic. Or I just did not recognize it.

I would be happy if I could get an answer that refers to good reads, example apps,  typical message flows, biggest pros and cons, which tokens would usually be used for what, if cookies should be/have to be involved. Something that is valuable to others on this list would help.

Thanks a lot,
Sascha