[Openid-specs-ab] Schema parameter is not validating in OIDC certification

Hasanthi Purnima Dissanayake hasanthi at wso2.com
Fri Jul 15 13:56:19 UTC 2016

Hi All,
I am running OIDC certification for the basic flow of our product and
according to [1] we are expecting to get the user info request with
'schema' parameter from the client. But when I am running the test cases,
the OIDC client which executes in the certification is sending the request
as below.

As we are validating from the schema parameter we can not proceed with
the test case. IMO the client should send the schema parameter with the
request. Is there any way that we can set this parameter with the
request? Any Suggestions will be highly appreciated.

[1] http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-basic-1_0-22.html#anchor6*/

Thanks,

Hasanthi Dissanayake

Software Engineer | WSO2