[Openid-specs-ab] Roland Hedberg's federation specification

Mike Schwartz mike at gluu.org
Tue Jul 12 19:46:52 UTC 2016

Mike Jones,

I also agree with your comments, and in fact finally bringing this draft
to the working group will address the previous lack of openess in its
development. But its encouraging to hear you reiterate your commitment
to achieve consensus.

However, I'm concerned that this topic is specific to a certain
community that is outside the normal consumer / enterprise federation
use case. I think we could get more feedback from that community if this
development effort was distinct.

- Mike Schwartz