[Openid-specs-ab] Roland Hedberg's federation specification

Mike Schwartz mike at gluu.org
Tue Jul 12 19:22:05 UTC 2016

Nick,

I agree with your assessment. My comment was that perhaps this work
needs to be a more targeted working group at the OIDF, where we can get
the necessary collaboration of people who are specifically interested in
multi-party federation, but not maybe to all the other stuff that is
discussed in the main Connect working group.

- Mike