[Openid-specs-ab] Roland Hedberg's federation specification

Nick Roy nroy at internet2.edu
Tue Jul 12 18:44:31 UTC 2016

There's also the REFEDS oidcre list, where Roland has solicited some good feedback from the multilateral R&E federation community.  I don't think having the OIDF adopt this and work on it is incompatible with discussion in the context of multilateral federations.  I'd be happy to encourage folks from the R&E space to, for example, join this list if it would help.  Agreeing to the IPR is difficult for some people representing higher ed institutions, but I know a couple of us have signed up as 'independent' successfully.

Let me know if there are things I can do to help facilitate this interaction.  I think Roland's work is very important, and I want to make sure it succeeds and that it can support the needs of multilateral federations.

Thanks,

Nick