[Openid-specs-ab] FW: OIDC identity federation draft

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Mon Jul 11 22:28:42 UTC 2016

On the working group call today, a decision to adopt this document was made, subject to working group feedback on the mailing list.  Please review this document by Monday, July 18th and provide any comments, positive or negative, on its adoption.

Technical feedback on the specification is also welcomed and can be incorporated in subsequent versions following adoption.

                           -- Mike (writing as working group secretary)