[Openid-specs-ab] Issue #186: Certification test OP-scope_All return error as "PARTIAL RESULT" (openid/certification)

bill chow issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Sat Apr 23 15:55:23 UTC 2016

New issue 186: Certification test OP-scope_All return error as "PARTIAL RESULT"
https://bitbucket.org/openid/certification/issues/186/certification-test-op-scope_all-return

bill chow:

My client app does not allowed profile, email, address, and phone scopes.
In Test output section:
status: WARNING
	info: OP is not supporting ['profile', 'email', 'address', 'phone'] according to 'scopes_supported' in the provider configuration

This is expected, why it is WARNING, are all these scopes are optional?

status: WARNING
	info: {'state': '3iXZnG3n26SScd9v', 'error': 'invalid_scope'}
Do I miss any more information in error response, the response is from IdentityServer3.