[Openid-specs-ab] Announcing AppAuth for iOS, a client SDK for OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect

William Denniss wdenniss at google.com
Tue Feb 23 00:39:51 UTC 2016

Definitely makes sense! We're working on it :-). In the mean-time here are
some proof of concept samples for Android:

https://github.com/WilliamDenniss/native-apps-android-concept
https://github.com/pingidentity/android-napps-sample-application

If you're interested, I might be able to add you to our trusted tester
program for the Android SDK before it's officially released.