[Openid-specs-ab] Securing token requests when discovery service is used

Preibisch, Sascha H Sascha.Preibisch at ca.com
Sat Oct 31 04:54:36 UTC 2015

Yes Mike,

For the implicit flow there would be no /token endpoint. But if I am not mistaken the discussion was all about the code flow.

I think the main goal should be a solution that stops the flow when a client requests an authorization code and not when exchanging it for the access_token. And a solution should also not depend on a client doing various validations.

Regards,
Sascha