[Openid-specs-ab] AB/Connect WG Note (2015-10-19)

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 00:17:28 UTC 2015

AB/Connect WG Note (2015-10-19)
=================================
Date&Time: 2015-10-19T23:00Z

Attendee
---------
- John Bradley
- Edmund Jay
- Nat Sakimura
- George Fletcher

Events
---------
- MountainView: over 75 people.
- Tokyo: Hands on session still available
  Nat will ping William

Issues
---------
- No new issues
- Probably will not be able to deal with them till after Tokyo event

Executive Session
-------------------
- We had a very good executive session for about 30 min. on
  some potential security features.

AOB
-----
- Nat came up with a draft on Web Message (aka post message) response mode
  that was long over due. Nov is going to be at IIW so we should get
  together with Breno et al. to start discussing it.
  The draft is available at
  http://nat.sakimura.org/download/draft-sakimura-oauth-wmrm.html
  https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sakimura-oauth-wmrm-00
- Nat also suggested that we should perhaps look at OAuth META again.
  https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sakimura-oauth-meta
- Nat asked which draft was the HoK version of RFC6750.
  https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-signed-http-request
  seems to be the one that maps to it.

The call ended at 2015-10-19T23:53Z