[Openid-specs-ab] AB/Connect WG Note (2015-10-19)
sakimura at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 00:17:28 UTC 2015
AB/Connect WG Note (2015-10-19)
- John Bradley
- Edmund Jay
- Nat Sakimura
- George Fletcher
- MountainView: over 75 people.
- Tokyo: Hands on session still available
Nat will ping William
- No new issues
- Probably will not be able to deal with them till after Tokyo event
- We had a very good executive session for about 30 min. on
some potential security features.
- Nat came up with a draft on Web Message (aka post message) response mode
that was long over due. Nov is going to be at IIW so we should get
together with Breno et al. to start discussing it.
The draft is available at
- Nat also suggested that we should perhaps look at OAuth META again.
- Nat asked which draft was the HoK version of RFC6750.
seems to be the one that maps to it.
The call ended at 2015-10-19T23:53Z
Nat Sakimura (=nat)
Chairman, OpenID Foundation
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Openid-specs-ab