[Openid-specs-ab] Issue #980: Where else do we need to specify the use of CORS support? (openid/connect)

Michael Jones issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Tue Sep 1 00:51:13 UTC 2015

New issue 980: Where else do we need to specify the use of CORS support?
https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/980/where-else-do-we-need-to-specify-the-use

Michael Jones:

While the UserInfo Endpoint specifies the use of CORS at http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-standard-1_0-21.html#userinfo, we failed to do this for the Discovery endpoint and likely other relevant endpoints as well.  What else did we leave out?

Without this, JavaScript clients won't work.