[Openid-specs-ab] Issue #975: Do we add additional related specifications? (openid/connect)

Michael Jones issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Fri Aug 14 20:00:05 UTC 2015

New issue 975: Do we add additional related specifications?
https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/975/do-we-add-additional-related

Michael Jones:

The list of http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-core-1_0.html#RelatedSpecs is now out of date, since it's missing the OpenID 2.0 migration specification and the HTTP logout specification.  This is non-normative, so we could conceivably add those references as part of the errata action.

Should we?  I think that implementers might be helped by us doing so.