[Openid-specs-ab] "claims" in the Client Registration Spec?

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Wed Aug 12 02:40:27 UTC 2015

What meaning were you thinking of for this list?  Are you thinking of the RP making a statement at registration time that it is going to ignore any but the listed claims?  That would probably be harmless, but I'm not sure what good it would really do.

On the other hand, I don't think it's reasonable to try to tell the server that it may not send claims other than those listed.  In Connect Core, we intentionally allow servers to return what claims they see fit, both for simplicity and privacy reasons.

				-- Mike