[Openid-specs-ab] "claims" in the Client Registration Spec?

Torsten Lodderstedt torsten at lodderstedt.net
Tue Aug 11 11:32:43 UTC 2015

Hi Mike,

as you are in the process of producing eratas of the OIDC specs, I would like to raise a question regarding client registration we came up with in the MODRNA WG. Right now, the RP may restrict itself to certain grant and response types. We see the need to do the same for claims. Would you consider it a reasonable enhancement of the Client Registration spec to add something like "claims" to the registration spec? I consider it complementary to "claims_supported" as specified in the discovery spec.

kind regards,
Torsten.