[Openid-specs-ab] I'm planning to start applying errata edits to OpenID Connect

Torsten Lodderstedt torsten at lodderstedt.net
Tue Aug 11 11:17:14 UTC 2015

Hi Mike,

I'm a bit surprised about the approach, but we will give it a try.

One question worries me so I would like to sort it our beforehand: let's suppose a OP allows to pass all relevant parameter to the client registration request in a software statement (instead of separate URI request parameters) as specified by RFC 7591. Would you consider this behavior compliant to the OpenID Dynamic Client Registration spec? Will we extend the OpenID conformance tests accordingly?

kind regards,
Torsten.