[Openid-specs-ab] The JWT, JOSE, and OAuth Assertions specs are RFCs!
Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Wed May 20 00:38:05 UTC 2015
The JSON Web Token (JWT), JSON Object Signing and Encryption (JOSE), and OAuth Assertions specifications are now IETF standards - RFCs. They are:
* RFC 7515<http://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7515>: JSON Web Signature (JWS)
* RFC 7516<http://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7516>: JSON Web Encryption (JWE)
* RFC 7517<http://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7517>: JSON Web Key (JWK)
* RFC 7518<http://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7518>: JSON Web Algorithms (JWA)
* RFC 7519<http://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7519>: JSON Web Token (JWT)
* RFC 7521<http://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7521>: Assertion Framework for OAuth 2.0 Client Authentication and Authorization Grants
* RFC 7522<http://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7522>: Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) 2.0 Profile for OAuth 2.0 Client Authentication and Authorization Grants
* RFC 7523<http://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7523>: JSON Web Token (JWT) Profile for OAuth 2.0 Client Authentication and Authorization Grants
See JWT and JOSE are now RFCs! and The OAuth Assertions specs are now RFCs! for more background and information. Thanks to all that each of you contributed to making this a reality!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Openid-specs-ab