[Openid-specs-ab] Why did we require POST support for authentication requests?

John Bradley ve7jtb at ve7jtb.com
Fri Apr 3 19:11:26 UTC 2015

Our requests may be larger than OAuth only requests due to the extra parameters.

It is also possible that some of them may be sensitive such as the id_token hint that is better in a body than a query parameter.

For interoperability having the servers support both made it simpler for clients.

John B.

Sent from my iPhone