[Openid-specs-ab] Certification testing instructions updated

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Thu Apr 2 09:26:05 UTC 2015

Hi Garyl,

Please have a look at the instructions for submission of results at http://openid.net/certification/submission/ and the examples of the contents of certification submissions for each profile at http://openid.net/wordpress-content/uploads/2015/04/Certification-Submission-Examples.pdf.  If those don’t answer your questions, please let us know what questions remain.

                                                            Best wishes,
                                                            -- Mike