[Openid-specs-ab] Conformance profile document updated

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Mon Mar 30 05:51:13 UTC 2015

I updated the conformance profile document to reflect the minor changes we've made to the profiles over the past month.  The new version is posted at http://openid.net/wordpress-content/uploads/2015/03/OpenID-Connect-Conformance-Profiles.pdf and linked to from the main certification page at http://openid.net/certification/.  Unless people find bugs in this version, this will be the one we go with for phase 1 of the certification program.

I'll still working on writing the closed-form instructions to testers, and should have those for people to review within a day or so.