[Openid-specs-ab] Issue #114: Rejects redirect_uri when query parameter does not match [Dynamic] (OP-redirect_uri-BadQuery) (openid/certification)

John Bradley issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Thu Mar 19 22:37:34 UTC 2015

New issue 114: Rejects redirect_uri when query parameter does not match [Dynamic] (OP-redirect_uri-BadQuery)
https://bitbucket.org/openid/certification/issue/114/rejects-redirect_uri-when-query-parameter

John Bradley:

This set of redirect_iri tests show passed for some testers and failed for others with exactly the same server and log.   Brian and I tried with different browsers and clearing cookies etc.

I have some tests that constantly show as fail when they should be pass.   It may be tied to our browser IP address somehow?    The tests that result in 400 errors to the users seem to have unpredictable result logging.   I understand that logging something that is not returned is a challange.

[]()![Screen Shot 2015-03-19 at 7.31.43 PM.png](https://bitbucket.org/repo/e8BGg5/images/636244804-Screen%20Shot%202015-03-19%20at%207.31.43%20PM.png)

Responsible: Rohe