[Openid-specs-ab] Issue #112: Test description in the test trace seems to always have the name of the most recent test (openid/certification)

Brian Campbell issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Thu Mar 19 21:12:39 UTC 2015

New issue 112: Test description in the test trace seems to always have the name of the most recent test
https://bitbucket.org/openid/certification/issue/112/test-description-in-the-test-trace-seems

Brian Campbell:

...or something like that. I'm not sure exactly. But it's confusing.

I run a first test OP-Response-Missing and go to the info trace for it:
![Screen Shot 2015-03-19 at 3.08.26 PM.png](https://bitbucket.org/repo/e8BGg5/images/1380578336-Screen%20Shot%202015-03-19%20at%203.08.26%20PM.png)

I run a second test OP-Response-code and go to the info trace:
![Screen Shot 2015-03-19 at 3.08.46 PM.png](https://bitbucket.org/repo/e8BGg5/images/610949758-Screen%20Shot%202015-03-19%20at%203.08.46%20PM.png)

Then I go back to the info trace of the first test OP-Response-Missing:
![Screen Shot 2015-03-19 at 3.08.56 PM.png](https://bitbucket.org/repo/e8BGg5/images/2595229061-Screen%20Shot%202015-03-19%20at%203.08.56%20PM.png)

notice the description is that of the most recently run test (it seems anyway) and doesn't match the test id.