[Openid-specs-ab] Issue #107: missing intermediate page on "Request with redirect_uri with query component [Dynamic] (OP-redirect_uri-Query)"? (openid/certification)

Brian Campbell issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Wed Mar 18 22:52:08 UTC 2015

New issue 107: missing intermediate page on "Request with redirect_uri with query component [Dynamic] (OP-redirect_uri-Query)"?
https://bitbucket.org/openid/certification/issue/107/missing-intermediate-page-on-request-with

Brian Campbell:

There's an intermediate page like the image below on OP-redirect_uri-BadQuery, OP-redirect_uri-Missing, OP-redirect_uri-NotReg that says "The next request should result in the OpenID Connect Provider returning an error message to your web browser."

![Screen Shot 2015-03-18 at 4.49.15 PM.png](https://bitbucket.org/repo/e8BGg5/images/1565779407-Screen%20Shot%202015-03-18%20at%204.49.15%20PM.png)

However, no such page shows up for OP-redirect_uri-Query. I assume there should be one? My server responds with a HTTP 400 and Invalid redirect_uri message, which I believe is the proper behavior.

![Screen Shot 2015-03-18 at 4.50.49 PM.png](https://bitbucket.org/repo/e8BGg5/images/288304430-Screen%20Shot%202015-03-18%20at%204.50.49%20PM.png)