[Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 12-Mar-15

Roland Hedberg roland.hedberg at umu.se
Fri Mar 13 16:55:15 UTC 2015

> 12 mar 2015 kl. 17:06 skrev Mike Jones <Michael.Jones at microsoft.com>:
>
> Spec call notes 12-Mar-15
>
>                Mike asked Roland to notify people once there’s a new release in production

Hereby done ! :-)

Have gone through most of the reported issues and fixed the problems.
Will continue with the remaining.
The software on the server is updated and all the test instances are restarted.

For you who have reported issues; could you check if the issue remains or is fixed and if the later mark it as resolved.

- Roland

"It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each others’ folly - that is the first law of nature.” - Voltaire