[Openid-specs-ab] Session management issue #915 closed

Jim des Rivieres Jim_des_Rivieres at ca.ibm.com
Wed Mar 11 14:32:28 UTC 2015

http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-session-1_0-23.html.

> Todd, thanks again for writing up the proposed changes and sorry it took
so long for them to be applied.  Please let me know if you think I got
them right.

Thanks for applying the Session Management spec changes my colleague Todd
proposed. One small fix to the code snippet for the OP iframe: add the
"var" keyword to the "client_id = ..." and "session_state = ..."
statements.

---Jim des Rivieres