[Openid-specs-ab] Attribute Exchange w/ OpenID Connect?

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 13:06:32 UTC 2015

Hi Torsten,

Not sure how it went but like I said before, ephemeral identifier is
perfectly legal in OpenID Connect.

It is just the matter of asking for it, and I suggested using ACR for it.

The resulting sub/user_id is going to be one time only - anonymous
identifier.
That's how an attribute based credential should be created using OpenID
Connect.

Perhaps we should write a mini-spec / I-D so that we can register the value
"anonymous" to the registry.

Nat