[Openid-specs-ab] First full HTML-based logout spec published

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Mon Mar 9 17:14:33 UTC 2015

The title is currently "OpenID Connect HTTP-Based Logout 1.0".  It's HTTP, because it's HTTP methods such as GET that trigger the logouts.  If anything, the Session Management spec is really the one that's HTML-based logout, because it's using HTML5 postMessage calls to do trigger the logouts.  (We'd discussed that on the Thursday working group call, in fact.)

People are encouraged to keep thinking about the naming.  The current name is the best that the working group had come up with, to date, but a more compelling name would of course be great.

				-- Mike