[Openid-specs-ab] trouble connecting to the certification site (was Spec call notes 23-Feb-15)

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Tue Feb 24 19:39:20 UTC 2015

FYI, I would hold off trying to create new configurations at https://op.certification.openid.net:60000/ for the moment because of a problem identified with the tool there.  See https://bitbucket.org/openid/certification/issue/67/.  Until that’s fixed, the configurations created won’t work.  If you’ve already created one, please send Roland a note (and cc me) asking to have your redirect_uri path corrected.

                                                            -- Mike