[Openid-specs-ab] OpenID Connect Logout using HTTP GET

John Bradley ve7jtb at ve7jtb.com
Sat Feb 21 01:20:47 UTC 2015

Probably safer to include an issuer , though with any reasonable amount of entropy sid would be unique for that browser.

Remember it doesn't need to be unique across all users in the front channel as the RP also has its session.

I would put the sid in a JWT except that size probably impacts the number of calls you can get done before the user closes the page.

Sent from my iPhone