[Openid-specs-ab] Form Post Response Mode example has 'Pragma: no-cache'

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Thu Feb 19 23:08:09 UTC 2015

First question to the working group:  Do we agree that "Pragma: no-cache" should be changed to "Cache-Control: no-cache" in the Form Post Response Mode spec before approval?

Second question to the working group:  If we agree to make this change (to text that only occurs in a non-normative example), are people comfortable doing this without restarting the 60 day review period (but still notifying people of the change)?

My personal answers would be “yes” and “yes” but we shouldn’t do this at this point unless there’s working group consensus to do so.

Brian, could you also send a note to the OAuth working group pointing this problem with RFC 6749 and RFC 6750 and asking whether errata should be filed?  This would help get more expert eyes on the issue.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Brian!

                                                                -- Mike