[Openid-specs-ab] Initial Certification pages now up

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Wed Feb 18 07:19:19 UTC 2015

The initial foundation web pages describing the certification program are now live at http://openid.net/certification/.  So far, no navigation links to them have been created.  (We'll do so once they've been reviewed and we're ready to launch the certification program.)

The attached files are sources for some of the content.