[Openid-specs-ab] Updated conformance profiles spreadsheet

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Tue Feb 17 22:47:24 UTC 2015

Torsten, I agree that it would be useful to have conformance tests for the specified refresh token behaviors.  Then implementations that do use refresh tokens can test their refresh token behaviors to ensure conformance – which would be especially valuable if they return ID Tokens from refresh requests.

I think this would be a new conformance profile that you could separately test from the others – for instance testing it in addition to testing for the Basic profile and the Config profile.  This sounds like a fine thing to add in a future stage of the certification program.  If you want to start defining what the features to be tested and tests testing those features should be, that would be a useful first step.  But there’s no chance that we’ll be able to add this in the V1 rollout between now and April.  RP tests are already at risk, for instance, and we need to put our efforts there first.

                                                                -- Mike