[Openid-specs-ab] OpenID Connect Logout using HTTP GET

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Tue Feb 17 02:44:22 UTC 2015

An updated version is attached.  Changes were:
16-Feb-15            Added an optional id_token parameter to the logout_uri to authenticate requests and differentiate between sessions, plus related metadata values.  Added that non-200 HTTP status codes can be used when the logout fails.  Clarified when post-logout redirection to an RP occurs.

I believe that this addresses the comments received to date.

                                                                -- Mike