[Openid-specs-ab] Cookbooks project

Dominick Baier dominick.baier at thinktecture.com
Tue Nov 25 05:52:50 UTC 2014

Well – I got zero response on my email – so no – no progress.

I thought we would first decide on some scenarios – and a similar / common TOC for all languages.

For C# there are potentially multiple directions

  *   Implementing a basic client with ASP.NET
  *   Implementing an implicit client with WPF
  *   Implementing a hybrid client using the Katana OpenID Connect Middleware

Etc..

I suppose the "basic client” scenario is highest priority for educational purposes. Thoughts?