[Openid-specs-ab] Conformance test features grouped by category

Torsten Lodderstedt torsten at lodderstedt.net
Sun Nov 9 13:06:52 UTC 2014

Hi Mike,

I just took a quick onto the criteria for the basic conformance profile.
It looks good from my perspective.

I think "ID Token has kid claim" should be "y unless only uses none" as
this claim is apparently not needed for "none".

This criterion also raised a question: Making existence of "kid" a
conformance criterion means making it a mandatory to implement feature.
Is the kid header parameter mandatory in JWS, JWT, or OpenID Connect? I
didn't find any text about that. I'm not against this criterion, but
probably text in one of the before mentioned specs should probably be
enhanced a bit.

kind regards,
Torsten.