[Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 6-Nov-14

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Thu Nov 6 16:10:54 UTC 2014

Spec call notes 6-Nov-14

Mike Jones
John Bradley
Roland Hedberg
Axel Nennker
Edmund Jay

Agenda
               Pending Votes
               Conformance Test Features

Pending Votes
               We've reached quorum for both approval votes
               The poll locations are:
                              https://openid.net/foundation/members/polls/81
                              https://openid.net/foundation/members/polls/86
               More votes are still welcomed
               These polls are scheduled to close tomorrow

Conformance Test Features
               We went over the OP features in spreadsheet sent in the message "Conformance test features grouped by category"
               We talked about places that Roland needs new tests for the conformance profiles
               mj-59 - max_age 10 seconds - is not currently in the spreadsheet
               Those seeking certification need to accurately identify the full set of components used
                              For instance, using Ping Federate plus a third party WebFinger library
               Currently Roland is setting up test instances per server for configuration reasons
               Line 73 "Reject registration with invalid redirect_uris" needs to be better defined
               Need a test for "Support WebFinger discovery"
               Keys in OP JWKs well formed
                              Strings are base6url encoded (no + or / characters)
                              Strings don't have trailing = characters
                              Strings don't encode leading zero bytes
               Roland will send Mike an updated spreadsheet, after which Mike will merge in a few changes and send it out