[Openid-specs-ab] Please participate in the votes to approve our specs now

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Wed Nov 5 21:46:07 UTC 2014

Please take a moment now and participate in the vote to approve the OpenID Connect errata at https://openid.net/foundation/members/polls/86 and the vote to approve the OpenID 2.0 to OpenID Connect migration spec at https://openid.net/foundation/members/polls/81.  We still need a few more people to participate in both of these votes to reach the necessary quorum.

If you're not a current OpenID Foundation member, you can join as an individual for just US$25.00 at https://openid.net/foundation/members/registration or join for your organization.

The votes close in just two days - at Noon Pacific Time on Friday, November 7th.

                                                            Thanks,