[Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 3-Nov-14

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Mon Nov 3 23:23:11 UTC 2014

Spec call notes 3-Nov-14

Mike Jones
John Bradley
Edmund Jay

Agenda
               Pending Votes
               Logout
               Next Call

Pending Votes
               We still need more members to vote.  The poll locations are:
               https://openid.net/foundation/members/polls/81
               https://openid.net/foundation/members/polls/86
               These polls are scheduled to close on Friday
               We probably need to remind people to vote

Logout
               Mike is trying to collect examples of front-channel logout mechanisms people are actually using
               For instance single-pixel image tags, etc.

Next Call
               Our next call will be Thursday at 7am Pacific Time / 15:00 UTC
               Note that this time will be different than last month in places other than North America and Europe due to daylight savings time changes
               https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/181372694