[Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 20-Oct-14

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Mon Oct 20 23:20:14 UTC 2014

Spec call notes 20-Oct-14

John Bradley
Edmund Jay
Mike Jones
Nat Sakimura

Agenda
               OpenID 2.0 Migration Specification
               Errata
               Certification
               Open Issues
               October 27 OpenID Workshop
               Special Next Call

OpenID 2.0 Migration Specification
               At this point Mike plans to kick off the vote tomorrow

Errata
               At this point Mike plans to kick off the vote tomorrow

Certification
               Don and Roland are working on a term sheet for certification deliverables
                              They hope to have this ready for the board meeting
               Mike needs to take the interop test features and map them onto proposed conformance test features
                              We will review a first draft of this on the special call this upcoming Friday morning
                              (See the Special Next Call information)

Open Issues
               There are no new open issues

October 27 OpenID Workshop
               The registration URL is https://openid-wg-oct-2014.eventbrite.com
                              We now have 55 approved registrations
                              There are 2 people on the waiting list

Special Next Call
               We will have a special call on Friday at 7am Pacific Time to review the certification documents
               This will be at the same time as the Thursday morning call on the same bridge:
               https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/181372694