[Openid-specs-ab] Limiting a login request to a specific user

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Mon Sep 22 22:26:18 UTC 2014

We have a use case in which we want to limit the login to the user specified via the login_hint and not allow the user to sign in as a different user.  How would you suggest expressing that requirement?  For instance, should we invent a new request parameter such as "this_user=true" (which could be used in combination with login_hint or id_token_hint)?  Or might a "prompt" parameter value such as "prompt=this_user" be appropriate?  Or would that possibly conflict with other uses of "prompt"?