[Openid-specs-ab] Home realm and WS-Fed "whr" equivalent on OIDC

Pedro Felix pmhsfelix at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 14:40:11 UTC 2014

Hi,

I've scenarios where our OP is acting as an intermediary to multiple root
IdPs (i.e. multiple "home realms").
By default, the OP shows an UI with the available IdPs, requiring the user
to select one.
However, it would also be interesting to have something similar to the
WS-Federation "whr" parameter, where the request already contains the IdP
that should be used, avoiding the user selection step.

Is there something similar to "whr" in OIDC? I've searched and didn't found
anything equivalent.
The "login_hint" is similar, however it defines the complete user login
identifier and not just the "domain".

Thanks
Pedro