[Openid-specs-ab] Claims Registry

Glenn Grant glenn at welcomer.me
Wed Aug 13 00:46:30 UTC 2014

Heya,

I've been pondering over the Claims Registry (
http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-core-1_0.html#ClaimsRegistry ,
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-json-web-token-25#section-10.1)
a bit lately. In particular, what's the general consensus on how this will
be used/grow?

Currently there seems to be a lot of fragmentation around a 'common
language' for things (eg. firstName, address, etc) for personal data stores
and interoperability among different service. Arguably I could see the
ClaimsRegistry (or similar) growing to fulfill that need (if people were to
adopt it, which, being part of a standard could be easier)

Is there somewhere currently to see an aggregated view of what exists in
the registry? (without digging through individual specs)

Cheers,

Glenn 'devalias' Grant

White Label Personal Clouds / Welcomer
glenn at welcomer.me