[Openid-specs-ab] errata (was Re: Spec call notes 11-Aug-14)

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Tue Aug 12 18:49:26 UTC 2014

Thanks, Brian!  You get a gold star. ☺

From: Brian Campbell [mailto:bcampbell at pingidentity.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2014 11:46 AM
To: Mike Jones
Cc: openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net
Subject: errata (was Re: [Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 11-Aug-14)

I reviewed (as best I reasonably could) the errata diffs and nothing jumped out at me as problematic.
I did ask this question about the versions and titles of the documents<http://lists.openid.net/pipermail/openid-specs-ab/Week-of-Mon-20140811/004902.html> in another thread but otherwise the diffs look okay.