[Openid-specs-ab] Errata edits completed - please attend today's call at 4pm Pacific

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Tue Aug 12 18:47:11 UTC 2014

I am assuming that the final titles will be along these lines:
               OpenID Connect Core 1.0 + Errata
or
               OpenID Connect Core 1.0 Incorporating Errata

What do people think they should be?

I don’t think a version number of the errata should be in the title because the date could already be used to distinguish between different errata versions, should we ever produce a second set of errata.

                                                            -- Mike