[Openid-specs-ab] errata (was Re: Spec call notes 11-Aug-14)

Brian Campbell bcampbell at pingidentity.com
Tue Aug 12 18:46:06 UTC 2014

I reviewed (as best I reasonably could) the errata diffs and nothing jumped
out at me as problematic.

I did ask this question about the versions and titles of the documents
<http://lists.openid.net/pipermail/openid-specs-ab/Week-of-Mon-20140811/004902.html>
in another thread but otherwise the diffs look okay.